Described as a fast-talking, fiery redhead, Heather Lloyd-Martin is a 20-year marketing veteran, a recognized author and considered the pioneer of SEO copywriting. Recognized worldwide as a first-generation search marketing expert, her life is split between watching the search engines dance and pinpointing the exact direct response copywriting strategies that make people buy.
Career highlights include:
- Profiled in the book Online Marketing Heroes as the pioneer of SEO copywriting.
- Mentioned as a must-follow online marketing genius in the book The Complete Social Media Community Manager’s Guide: Essential Tools and Tactics for Business Success.
- Past-chair of the Direct Marketing Association’s Search Engine Marketing Council.
- Developer of the SEO Copywriting Certification program, the only industry-endorsed training program teaching SEO Copywriting best practices.
- Voted one of 2012’s Top Women in SEO, and nominated again in 2013.
- Advisory board member of SEMpdx, and serves on the board of American Writers and Artists, Inc.
- Quoted and cited in many publications, including The Huffington Post, Target Marketing Magazine, Entrepreneur Magazine and others.
Presenting at industry events is one of Heather’s passions, and she’s frequently crossing time zones en-route to her next speaking gig. You can see her speaking at Darden School of Business, Search Engine Strategies, SMX, Small Business Marketing Unleashed, PubCon and a host of other events. In her spare time, she enjoys crazy-making travel, grueling workouts, Starbucks extra-hot soy lattes and hanging out with her husband, two dogs and one cat in West Linn, OR. Contact Heather here!