Leave all of the above writer cliches behind – oh, except for that “successful” one (which isn’t a writer cliche at all anyway) – and live your dream of becoming a full-time writer. Carlos Cooper shares how he did it – and how you can, too!
Lying awake at night distraught over your glaringly blank editorial calendar? Heidi Cohen’s content curation tips will help you quickly fill it up!
For you search geeks – aka you … and me – Bill Slawski gets all knowledge base entities on us. To learn more about that, check out post #5.
The rest of these posts are great, too! Enjoy!
1. Carlos Cooper writes 9 Things I Did To Become A Full-Time Writer for The Write Practice.
2. Ray Edwards writes A Five-Part Framework for Writing Better Sales Copy for Goins, Writer.
3. Heidi Cohen writes 9 Content Curation Ideas for Bulking Up Your Editorial Calendar for Content Marketing Institute.
4. Jon Morrow writes Why Your Site Gets Such Pitiful Traffic (and What to Do about It) for Boost Blog Traffic.
5. Bill Slawski writes How Knowledge Base Entities May be Used in Searches for SEO by the Sea.
6. Chloe Mason Gray writes 39 Resources for Understanding the Science & Psychology Behind Great Marketing for KISSmetrics.
7. Heather Lloyd-Martin writes New to SEO writing? 5 Essential Things You Need to Know for SEO Copywriting.
8. Ronell Smith writes How To Crush The Competition And Own Your Business Category for ISOOSI Blog.
9. Webbiquity writes 17 Helpful SEO Tools and Tool Reviews.
10. Henneke writes 13 Ways to Move Forward When Self-Doubt Sabotages Your Business Progress for Enchanting Marketing.
Impress – and help – clients with your search knowledge. It’s easy! Sign up to receive the SEO Copywriting Buzz newsletter for the latest updates delivered right to your inbox.