If you’re not repurposing content, you should be!
Save time and energy on coming up with new content – and easily fill up that content calendar – by repackaging existing content in multiple ways. For more on how, check out Niki Payne’s guide to repurposing content in post #2.
Repurposing also helps for those times when you’ve – *gasp!* – lost your writing motivation. It happens to all of us, and Len Markidan offers help in post #4.
Also, to keep with the repurposed-toilet-paper-roll-as-seedling-pot that’s over to your right – get growing! Grow your subscriber list – because that’s where your money is! Rob Young tells you how to add 500 subscribers with a contest in #6, and write high-converting landing pages with Sean Ellis’ six principles of persuasion in #9.
OK, now get reading and get growing everyone!
1. Jason Acidre writes Using Modern SEO to Build Brand Authority for Moz.
2. Niki Payne writes 6-Step Guide to Repurposing Content for Bruce Clay Blog.
3. Mike Sansone writes Is Guest Posting a Good Business Practice? for ConverStations.
4. Len Markidan writes Lost Your Motivation to Write? The One Thing that Helps for Write to Done.
5. Joe Bunting writes How to Become a Better Writer in One, Simple Step for The Write Practice.
6. Rob Young writes How to Run a Simple Contest and Add 500 New Subscribers to Your List for Boost Blog Traffic.
7. Gabriella Sannino writes SEO and Content Audits: An Honest Look at Your Company’s Web Content for Level 343.
8. Rebekah Radice writes How to Deliver Outstanding Customer Service With Social Media for Social Media Examiner.
9. Sean Ellis writes How to Use the 6 Principles of Persuasion to Create Landing Pages That Convert for Unbounce.
10. James Parsons writes How to Immunize a New Website Against Negative SEO for Search Engine Journal.
Whoa! You’re in luck! Heather extended the Copywriting Business Boot Camp deal. Save $400 with coupon code VIP. Sign up now because this unbelievable deal won’t last much longer.