We’ve got a couple killer Hummingbird posts for you this week, and, because I know you love tools (the helpful marketing kind, not the obnoxious person kind), I’m giving you two posts from KISSmetrics chock-full of growth-hacking and SEO tools.
Seriously, can we get enough posts about tools that make our lives easier?
You’ll also discover how to produce more content without outsourcing, and, for any of you too-free-spirited freelancers (c’mon, you know who you are!); discover how to create a freelance writing schedule that keeps the dough rollin’ in.
1. Karon Thackston writes Are You Asking These Useless Questions about SEO Copywriting? for Marketing Words Blog.
2. Ilise Benun writes Freelance Copywriting Proposals: 10 Questions to Ask First & 4 Types to Write for SEO Copywriting.
3. Dan Shewan writes How Google Hummingbird Changed the Future of Search for WordStream.
4. Cyrus Shepard writes Feeding the Hummingbird: Structured Markup Isn’t the Only Way to Talk to Google for Moz.
5. Neil Patel writes Seven Free SEO Tools You Should Be Using for KISSmetrics.
6. Chloe Mason Gray writes 35 Growth Hacking Tools for Marketers Who Don’t Code for KISSmetrics.
7. Peter Herrnreiter writes The Psychology of Belonging: Why People Become Brand Fans for Marketing Profs.
8. Eric Enge writes How Content Quality Analysis Works With SEO for Search Engine Land.
9. Bryan Lovgren writes The Secret to Producing More Content (Without Outsourcing) for LinkedIn.
10. Lauren Carter writes How to create a freelance writing schedule that boosts your productivity for By Lauren Carter.
Get everything SEO that you need to know – delivered right to your inbox! Sign up now to receive the SEO Copywriting Buzz newsletter. Free Copywriter’s Manifesto included!