Google rolled out the Panda 4.0 and Payday Loan 2.0 updates. Find out what Dr. Pete has to say about that - and the consequences for eBay.
Is your CTA MIA? Discover how to use calls to action where they’re hot right now: social media and blogging.
Also, find out how to stand out as a freelance writer.
Get that information and more in this week’s SEO Copywriting Top 10.
1. Vincent Barr writes The Deceptively Simple A/B Testing Mistake Quietly Killing Your Conversion Rates for Unbounce.
2. Oli Gardner writes The Most Entertaining Guide to Landing Page Optimization You’ll Ever Read for Moz.
3. James Scherer writes 10 Tips for Creating Content That Converts Like a Champ for Content Marketing Institute.
4. Michelle Lowery writes The Keyword Density Myth and Why it Must Die for ISOOSI Blog.
5. Carol Tice writes 5 Super-Easy Ways Freelance Writers Can Stand Out for Make A Living Writing.
6. Aleyda Solis writes 7 Factors to Check when doing SEO for International Sites for State of Digital.
7. Danielle Wiley writes How To Use Social Media & Blogs For Powerful Call-To-Action Marketing for Marketing Land.
8. Courtney Seiter writes Stand Out on Twitter, Facebook & LinkedIn: Your @Buffer Guide to Social Media Formatting for Search Engine Journal.
9. Dr. Peter J. Meyers writes Panda 4.0, Payday Loan 2.0 & eBay’s Very Bad Day for Moz.
10. Michael Bird writes Raison d’etre: 8 Ways to Excel at Brand Storytelling for SEO Copywriting.
Save more than $150 on the SEO Copywriting Certification while Heather’s away (through June 17, 2014) with coupon code CATSAWAY!
Photo thanks to Chi King.