OK, fellow web writers. We’re switching up the roundup again.
Instead of giving you all of the awesome posts we could find on writing, SEO, content marketing, freelancing and social media, we’re selecting the 10 most relevant posts for you.
You have enough to do as it is. Now, you don’t have to sift through countless articles to find the most helpful few that you have time to read.
We’re helping you fight the overwhelm monster. (Be sure to take a look at #10 for more help with this!)
Welcome to the SuccessWorks SEO Copywriting Top 10. I hope you enjoy the new format. Let me know what you think in the comments below!
1. Sally Ormond writes Its Official – Big Words Make You Sound Stupid for Freelance Copywriter’s Blog.
2. Jennifer King writes How to Turn Your Socially Engaged Employees Into Brand Advocates for Kuno Creative.
3. Bjorn Teo writes Facebook Drop in Organic Reach: What This Means for Facebook Marketers for OMI Blog.
4. Russ Jones writes Penguin Penalties: Do Webmasters Respond the Way They Should? for Moz.
5. Matthew Barby writes How To Get Your Content Linked To From Top-Tier Websites for Search Engine Land.
6. Erin Everhart writes 4 Keyword Research Techniques in an Age of Vanishing Keyword Data for Search Engine Watch.
7. Greg Digneo writes 67 Tools That Will Help You Grow Your Email List for KISSmetrics.
8. Lee Odden writes How an Online Marketing Audit Can Help A Small Business Optimize Search, Social & Content Marketing for TopRank.
9. Megan Conley writes A Beginner’s Social Media Guide for Small Businesses for Social Media Examiner.
10. Joanna Penn writes Productivity For Authors. Fighting Overwhelm And How I Am Refocusing My Workload for The Creative Penn.
For more web writing tips, sign up for the SEO Copywriting Buzz newsletter now!
Photo thanks to Eneas (A Mission for Superman)